CPR etc is a leading distributor of Philips Heartstart defibrillators. Our experience has shown that Philips offers the most comprehensive line of AEDs, with simple, durable equipment and outstanding post sale support. CPR etc will provide from one to one-thousand AEDs, depending on your organizations needs, at extremely competitive pricing, and we'll provide all required training, technical support and service. Our staff of professional instructors and class leading expertise will help your organization save lives.
Philips HeartStart Defibrillators - The Key To Surviving Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Today the chance of survival from sudden cardiac arrest is about 6 percent. To increase the chance of survival, CPR must be followed by the rapid application of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). Today's AEDs are simple and cost effective. Because AEDs have helped save so many lives, and because CPR alone is generally ineffective without rapid defibrillation, the American Heart Association strongly encourages businesses and public facilities to establish AED programs.
CPR etc carries the entire line of Philips HeartStart AEDs at competitive prices. Regulations in California require CPR and AED training as part of an effective AED program – we’re prepared to help you establish your program and deliver the right training with AED sales, service, training and records management for state law compliance.
The Ambu LifeKey is a proven, easy to use, and inexpensive barrier with a one-way valve that prevents direct contact with patient's mouth, nose and face and helps overcome hesitations to start resuscitation.
- The Ambu Res-Cue helps protect rescuer and increases bystander CPR in emergency situations.
- Semi-transparent face shield and one-way valve allow rescuer to visually check for patient's lip colour and vomitus and help prevent contact with patient's saliva or blood.
- Suitable for both adults and children.
- Elastic ear bands fit over patient's ears to keep the mask in place.
- Standard resuscitation techniques can be used without modification.
- May be carried on a key chain, in a pocket, a small handbag and a first-aid kit.
- Private labelling is available.
- Folded, measures approx. 3 x 2 x 1 cm.
- Made from 100% latex-free material.
Download: Ambu® ResCue Key (198.53 Kb.)
Maximum protection in a portable, convenient package.
- One-way, non-rebreathing valve.
- 3M Filtrete two-way filter helps to protect both patient and rescuer.
- Large valve opening for maximum ventilation volume with minimal effort.
- Non-latex soft blue nitro gloves included.
- Can be utilized with bag mask resuscitators.
- Soft mask conforms to various facial features and provides an excellent seal.
- Suitable for adults, children, and infants