1 hour class in your workplace - even during lunch hour!
Class size 8-18 people, ages 16+
Easy Reminder Handout at the end of the class
Follow-up program opportunities
What you will learn:
- Deﬁnitions of heart attack & strokes
- Signs & symptoms and the correct response for each
- Simple ‘Hands-only’ CPR (Compressions)
- Heimlich Maneuver for choking victims
- Use & application of AEDs (Deﬁbrillator)
- Who/when to call for additional help
This is a non-certiﬁcation class
For more information
CPR etc is Marin’s finest independent provider of CPR training, with coverage throughout Marin, San Francisco, Sonoma County and the East Bay. Our 17-year track record of success in the healthcare field, as well as with businesses, schools and nonprofits is one we are proud of and continually work to maintain. We are a recognized American Heart Association Training (AHA) Center, as well as American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI). Our goal is well-trained individuals who are ready to act appropriately to any emergency that may occur.
We hand-pick our instructors for their teaching abilities and skills in enabling participants to relax, learn and retain the knowledge. Everyone needs CPR training, and we make it easy and fun to learn!